Tuesday, August 28, 2007

New Book is Here!

My new book is here!!




Here's how you can get a copy FREE:

1. Look to the right side where it says "Previous posts."
2. Click on the one that says "New Books."
3. It has an activity using the acrostic F R I E N D. There is one done in the comment section.
4. Hit comments for this post. Fill out the acrostic with things that describe your best friend.
5. Put your FIRST name, age and state only!

The first FIVE girls ages 6-8 to do that will get a free book. Post your comment. Come back later to see if you are one of the first five. If you are, have a parent e-mail me at kathycassel@comcast.net and I'll send you a copy of Just for Me: Friends.

If you aren't one of the first five, keep watching. I have another new book coming out in September or October.

7 comments:

Chloe Morgan P. said...

F - funny faces
R - Rachel
E - extra special
I - interesting
N - neat
D - dancing

Chloe
Age 6
Florida

Anonymous said...

Ariana from Florida:
F-fun
R-run
I-ice cream
E-endless
N-now
D-dance

Ariana
6
FL

Anonymous said...

I am not 6-8 but I wanted to do an acrostic anyways.
This one is for my friend Allyson.
Faithful
Respectful
Inspiering
Enterjetic
Nice
Dependable

This one is for my friend Kathrine.
Funny
Respectful
Inspiering
Encouraging
Nice
Dependable

Dragon Rider
16
Flordia

Anonymous said...

Allyson, age 6, for my friend Lenya

F- Friendly
R- Resourceful
I- interesting
E- enthusiastic
N- nice
D -Dancer

Kathy said...

Some girls posted to this comment site and others to the old entry so I copied those to this one so they'd be together.

Kathy

Anonymous said...

Rachel, age 6, FL (for my friends, Chloe & Lindsey)

Here is my acronym again:

F - Fantastic
R - Run a Race
I - Imagine
E - Eat
N - Neat
D - Dream

Anonymous said...

From Sarah, age 6 1/2, in Michigan:

Fun to play with
Respectful
Incredible
Ever-loving
Never lets me down
Doesn't tell secrets