Friday, October 05, 2007

Get a Free Book!

Want a free copy of this book? The colors are weird in this picture. The girl is NOT really blue. Scroll down a few posts and you'll see what it really looks like.



You must:
1. Be a girl ages 6, 7, 8
2. Not have gotten the other book free from me (but you can tell your best friend how to get this one)
3. Leave a comment and answer TWO of the questions below (you can answer more if you want)

Questions:
What kind of Bible do you have?
What is your favorite Bible story? Why?
Who is your favorite Bible character? Why?
Do you read your Bible every day or do a devotion book? What?

My daughter Jasmine gave me her answers:
1. I have a HoneyWord Bible that I can read by myself.
2. David and Goliath because David wins.
3. David because he's brave.
4. Yes. In the morning we all do Through the Bible Devotions. After school my mom and I work on my discipleship book and are also reading from Just for Me: The Bible a little every day.
Jasmine, age 6, Florida panhandle

P.S. If you have one of my books and e-mail me a picture of yourself with it or with a craft you've made from it, I will post it on my blog (with your parent's permission).

4 comments:

Madeline said...

I have a Precious Moments Bible. We also have a Honey Word Bible like Jasmine does.
My favorite Bible story is Daniel in the Lion's Den because it is cool how God made the lions shut their mouths so Daniel would not be eaten.
My favorite Bible character is Daniel because he wasn't afraid to pray to God even when it meant he might die.
I don't always read my Bible every day, but I need to.
Thanks,
Madeline Runyon age 6, IL

Josette said...

My favorite story in the Bible is the story of when Jesus was born. I like to hear about when Jesus was a baby.
My favorite person in the Bible is Mary because she took care of baby Jesus.
-Josette Harmon, age 6, TX

Carlee Russell said...

My favorite Bible story is Moses because his sister was brave and he listened to God and the Red Sea opened.

My favorite Bible character is Jesus because He died on the Cross for my sin.

Thank you,
Mckenna age 6

Gilmore Girls said...

What is your favorite Bible story?
Katie says that she likes the story of Ruth and Naomi.
Why?
Katie says she likes this story the best because she has a friend named Ruth who is in Spain telling people about Jesus.
Who is your favorite Bible character?
Maggie says that she likes Jesus the best.
Why?
Maggie says that she likes Jesus the best because He is in her heart.
Do you read your Bible every day or do a devotion book?
Katie and Maggie read the Bible with Mommy every night before they go to bed.
Thank you,
Katie & Maggie Gilmore (age 5)
born in China - now with their forever Mommy in VA