Want a free copy of this book? The colors are weird in this picture. The girl is NOT really blue. Scroll down a few posts and you'll see what it really looks like.
1. Be a girl ages 6, 7, 8
2. Not have gotten the other book free from me (but you can tell your best friend how to get this one)
3. Leave a comment and answer TWO of the questions below (you can answer more if you want)
What kind of Bible do you have?
What is your favorite Bible story? Why?
Who is your favorite Bible character? Why?
Do you read your Bible every day or do a devotion book? What?
My daughter Jasmine gave me her answers:
1. I have a HoneyWord Bible that I can read by myself.
2. David and Goliath because David wins.
3. David because he's brave.
4. Yes. In the morning we all do Through the Bible Devotions. After school my mom and I work on my discipleship book and are also reading from Just for Me: The Bible a little every day.
Jasmine, age 6, Florida panhandle
P.S. If you have one of my books and e-mail me a picture of yourself with it or with a craft you've made from it, I will post it on my blog (with your parent's permission).