Friday, November 16, 2007

Madeline


This is a review that Madeline posted on her mom's blog.

Just For Me! The Bible" is a really great book because it tells about the Bible. I really, really like it. Every once in a while Eliana will read it to me. Dad says when we finish the devotional book we are doing now that we will do this one every night. I can't wait!

This book has tons of crafts and really good things to do to help you learn about the different books in the Bible. Mrs. Cassel is a really good writer. I can't wait to read more of her books. She has a blog for girls who are interested in her books. You can check it out at http://just4christiangirls.blogspot.com/ Your daughters will really like it.

Here is a picture of me and my sisters with the book. Please don't tell Meghan her underwear is showing! She might be embarassed.

Love,
Madeline

No comments: