Wednesday, November 07, 2007

Want a gift bag?

These gifts bags are not big--rather small, like the ones you get at a birthday party. But fun just the same. Here's how you can get one.

Do any two of these things:
1. Show three different people one of my books and tell each of them why you like the book. Leave a comment telling the first name of the friends you told about the book.
2. Have your mom or dad help you write a review of one (or more) of the books I wrote and post it on amazon.com. Post a copy in this comment box.
3. Have your mom or dad help you write a review of one (or more) of the books I wrote and post it on christianbooks.com. Post a copy in this comment box.
4. Have your mom or dad help you write a review of one (or more) of the books I wrote and post it on a blog. (or you can even send it to the editor at editor@rainbowpublishers.com) Post a copy in this comment box.
5. Send me a picture of you with any of my books that I can post on this blog or a picture of you with one of the crafts from the book.

HOPE TO HEAR FROM A LOT OF YOU SOON! YOU CAN BE ANY AGE FROM 4 TO 13. (If you're older than that you won't really enjoy the prize bag).

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Here is my review of Just for Me Friends. I put it on amazon.com and Christianbooks.com:

I read this all in a week. It helped me deal with problems with my friends and to get along with them better. It also talked about all kinds of friends and how to make new friends.

This is my review of Just for Me: The Bible. I put it on amazon and Christian books:

I read the whole book in two days because I really got into it. I liked it because it takes you through the Bible. I did all the puzzles but not all the crafts. I recommend it for kindergarten to second grade girls.

Michaela, Florida

Anonymous said...

I told Angelica, Emmanuelle and Natalie about the fun puzzles and stories in "Just for Me-- Friends" book.

I sent a picture of me with the book and it is posted.

Sarah, 6, MI

Kathy said...

Thank you Michaela and Sarah. I will be sending out the bags on Friday to give a lot of girls a chance. If you have friends, they can earn goody bags, too.

Natalie said...

Hi Mrs. Cassell,

I posted on my mom's blog. You can see it at http://buncharunyons.blogspot.com/2007/11/just-for-me-bible.html

I am also going to post the same review on amazon.com.

I will send you the picture of me and my sisters with the book too.

Thanks!
Madeline

Anonymous said...

Here is what I said about the Bible book on christianbook.com and amazon.com:
Just for Me: The Bible is really good. I like it because it has a lot of crafts and Katie and Sarah stories in it. I like to read the stories. I did the Bible bookmark craft, the door knob hanger craft and the trail mix so far. I can't wait to finish the book!

Anonymous said...

I told my neighbors Cassie and Gracie about the book. I am going to tell one more person.

Ariana, 6, FL