Sunday, March 02, 2008

Craft Day

This is Laura Miller who had four board books released recently. She did both the photographs and the text and they are beautiful. Click here to see them. This is me.







Sisters working together.


Cute shell mouse.





Laura.


I had a lot of fun meeting everyone and seeing how creative they were!







The kids made some cute shell creatures.


The book store had a nice display of the Legacy books, including my four.


They even had my Jr High Survival Manual even though it's older.

3 comments:

strivin' said...

Looks like fun.

Laura Miller said...

Kathy, it was great meeting you and learning about your wonderful family! I had fun working with you at the book event.

My website is www.LittleDisciples.net

Chad said...

Looks cool. Check out the quiz on my blog.