Monday, July 28, 2008

More Reviews



Here are reviews from Christianbooks.com. Christianbooks.com also has a special deal where you can buy four different Christian Girl's Guide for a reduced price. I did not write all the books, only Guide to the Bible and Being Your best.

Some of the reviews are the same as on amazon so they must have cut and pasted them to both places.

I am 7 and I think this book is awesome! It has tons of interesting facts about the Bible and fun craft ideas. I enjoyed making my own Bible bag.

I bought this book for my oldest daughter a couple of years ago and just bought it again for my younger daughter. It is a great guide to an over all understanding of the Bible. My daughter liked it as well. It apparently kept her interest while teaching her valuable information.


A great book for the pre teen girl to learn and enjoy the Bible. It includes puzzles, crafts, stories and quizzes to help remember many of the most popular Bible stories. it has a synopsis of each book of the Bible with helpful stories about each main character of the book.


I like the book because it has some cool puzzles and games and the pictures are great. My favorite things are the crafts and the stories. But the "READ IT" sections are my favorites. The book is about the whole Bible from Genesis to Revelation and you will learn lots if you read it and do the activities.



I like the book. The puzzles are fun. I am 12. I like the story of Gideon. I like the metal key chains. My favorite craft is the banner. READ THE BOOK!!!!!!

The Christian Girl's Guide to the Bible has puzzles, crafts, quizzes, stories and cool graphics. It also has a keychain. The puzzles are crossword, clock puzzles, phone puzzles (the first printing has mistakes in the two phone puzzles but just use a real phone not the picture in the book and it will come out right), and codes. For crafts you can make a bag (even my three brothers did this one!), serve the Lord banner, friendship pin, Bible promise box, tithe bank, Christmas star frame, leaf print cards, sponge print cards, a cross necklace, heart necklace and alpha and omega bracelet. There are also some fun recipes like banana boats, and trail mixes. My favorite parts are the crafts and the rebus stories and the quizzes. I hope a lot of girls will read this book and learn lots about the Bible because it's God's Word to us.


I like learning all about the Bible and the people and stories. But my favorite part of this book is the crafts. I made the Bible bag (page 24) and take my Bible and stuff to church in it every week. I also did the tie-dye shirt (page 41) and I can't wait to do the rest of the crafts.



This is the best book about the Bible I have read. I like the rebus stories the best. I also like the quizzes and puzzles. I like the quiz about sharing your faith and what person of the Bible you are most like. The pictures are really cool too.

No comments: