Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Five Days Left


and readers are hard at work. I've received ideas from girls that they are thinking of doing and have done.

Here are a couple of them:

from one reader:
There are like four of the books I want. I am going to do another reveiw. Can I take my copy and show to our church library and ask them to buy a copy to get a book? I can take it to Sunday school and tell about it too. That's all I can think of

Those are good ideas.

Here's from a reader's mom:
We figured out a couple of ways to spread the word about your books!
--- posted a review on www.familychristian.com.
We also went to CBD's website. She already posted a review, but we found a place where we could send an email recommending the book to 4 of her friends.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Are some of the books already gone?

Kathy said...

The two Rachel books and one more kids' book but I'm not sure which. I'll update tomorrow again.

Angela said...

Hi, I love all the pictures you posted. It is great to see kids so happy and learning, I have 3 of my own and My sister and I teach a Sunday School Class ranging from ages 4 to 10, sometimes 3 year olds and 11 year olds, mostly 4 to 10, but all are welcome. It is sometimes hard to find things to teach such a wide age range, but we manage and there are alot of wonderful resources on the internet.

We absolutely try to find any and all tools that we can have at our fingertips to teach Sunday School and to work with our own children at home.

God Bless You in All that you do.
THanks
Angela
p_perot@yahoo.com