Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Not enough

It doesn't look like there is enough interest to do a home school challange. I would need around ten girls committed by Oct. 1.

If you are part of the summer challenge group, please let me know when you finish.

If you are a home school girl, I encourage you to read the books or another book about the Bible as part of your schooling.


I hope to have information for you in the next few weeks about two more books of mine that will be coming out sometime in the future--how far future I'm not sure yet.

I went to amazon.com and christianbook.com to see if there were some reviews I could add along the side of my blog and was surprised to find two new reviews for my Junior High Survival Manual. I've been trying to talk the publisher into updating it as it is ten years old and A LOT has changed in that time--plus we have way more middle schools than junior high schools now.

Check back often for pictures, crafts, updates and other things.

8 comments:

Nutmeg said...

I would be interested if my sister and I could do a combo thing that would be 2 of use going through 2 books. I would have two cheack with my mom to see if we cane get them though.

devildogwife said...

My daughter would be interested in doing this if you do go ahead with it!

midwest mama said...

Sounds like a great idea, but my daughter is not yet old enough (only 4-1/2). Good luck finding other participants! -Susan

Anonymous said...

This is so interesting! I will look for this book! thank you!

Anonymous said...

This sounds great! I only have boys but I'm sure girls would greatly benefit and enjoy such a challenge!

Anonymous said...

I am confused on whether you are doing it or not because so many comments are ambiguous or anonymous and you don't know if they are for real.

Can you let me know if you are doing it and what to do to start?

Jan

Sarah said...

Hi I am over from buncharunyons, great blog. The challenge sounds interesting but I am all out of school spending money. Looks like great books though.

Sarah

amyb said...

Your books look great! God bless your ministry!!!!

~Amy