Saturday, October 11, 2008

Book Update

As I said in the last post, I am working on book three in the Just for Me series. If you are aged 6-9 or a year either way of that, go back to that post and see how you can take part in the book. These are the first two books. The next book is Just for Me: My Family.


The girls are really NOT BLUE on the real cover. I need to download it again.







The Junior High Survival Manual is ten years old this year so I have put in a request to update it to a Middle School Survival Manual with some new ideas and material. I should know in a couple of months if that is going to happen.











About three years ago I turned in a manuscript for a quiz book for girls and hope to hear that is coming out in '09.

Add yourself as a follower on your dashboard to follow along on book updates.

No comments: