Tuesday, October 07, 2008

Family Book

As mentioned below, I am working on writing my next Just for Me book. I would like some input on a chapter about family fun. I would like some girls 6-9 yers old to tell me what their families do for fun. Then I will quote them in the book using only their first name, age, city and state.

It would look like this:

Jane Doe of Cincinnati loves to go to the zoo with her family. They go to see each family member's favorite animals and take pictures. After that they have a picnic on the play ground.

If you would like to do this, please leave your comment in the comment section on this post or e-mail me at kathycassel(at)comcast(dot)net.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Alexis, age 10

I like to spend time with my family. I like to go to the mountains and hike with my family. We bring snacks and always stop to eat and drink, while we look at beautiful scenery. Our mom brings a camera and finds cool, big rocks for us to stand by. Every time we go to mountains, while we are in the care I can't wait to get there.

Kaya, age 10

I like when my family goes on vacation to visit our relatives in Missouri. Sometimes we go to church with them. We love our relatives very much and they love us too.

Taylor, age 11

I like when we have "family fun night." We do this on Friday nights. We usually just watch a movie together. Sometimes we go out and do something, like watch a
baseball game or play games at home. That's something I like to do with my family!

Wife to the Rockstar said...

Galya, age 11

I really like when my Mom and my sisters and I do "makeovers". We all get together and do eachother's hair, nails, and make-up. It is really fun.

Madelyn, age 7

I like when we all go bowling as a family. We get to wear funny shoes and drink soda. It is really cool.

Abigail , ahe 9

I like when we go shell hunting at the beach. We all get our buckets and walk for hours hunting for the perfect shells. We have a lot of fun.

Anonymous said...

Sarah, age 8, from Port Huron, Michigan
likes to go fishing, play board games, ride bikes, and have snowball fights with her family. In the winter, they like to get in their p.j.'s and drive around town looking at the Christmas lights while drinking hot cocoa and eating cookies.