Thursday, October 02, 2008

Next book

I am working on the next book in the Just for Me series. It is about family. I don't know yet if it's on the calendar for a July 2009 or a July 2010 release.

I'm about half way through the rough draft right now and working on crafts. I am not a natural craft person so I make sure that any crafts in my books are made from easy to obtain supplies, have clear instructions and have a purpose. Not cut and paste stuff.

Jessica is helping with the crafts. She either helps me create them or she tries to make them by following my instructions step by step to make sure they really work.


A fun part of this book is that there is an animal family featured in each chapter as well as a Bible family so some of the crafts are animal crafts.

Here is a penguin cupcake that is included in the book:

No comments: