Tuesday, November 03, 2009

Novel Writing Month

Every month many writers take the challenge to write 50,000 words on a novel. I have never done that but last year Jessica and I tried to finish up Emeral Coast Youth Group: Kidnapped in Haiti during November. This year I am trying to get my devotion book half written in November. That would be 26 weeks. I am not sure I am going to be able to do that because the kids are out of school for a whole week at Thanksgiving and we will probably be doing a lot of stuff as a family. I think I will be happy if I get up through week 20 written. I am on ten right now so would need ten more weeks of seven devotions, 70 devotions. Each week of devotions is about 3,400 words so ten weeks would be 34,000 words--not as much as the novel writers but a lot.

No comments: