Tuesday, December 08, 2009

Updates



I got the contract with Tyndale and will be writing a devotion book for girls ages 10-14 based on the lives of Bible women. I'm hoping to find lots of stuff from those women that girls can apply to their lives today. It's been pretty interesting so far. I've written about Eve and being made in God's image with unique talents and personalities as well as how to overcome temptation. I've written about Mrs. Noah and facing changes. I've written about Sarah and learning from waiting as well as dealing with jealousy. And I've written about Hagar and how not to taunt others and how to deal with it when you are the brunt of someone's displeasure.



It is just a month until the Middle School Survival Manual releases from Concordia Press. I didn't receive proof pages so they must do all that in-house.




No comments: