Monday, March 08, 2010

Writer's Conference

Jessica and I spent five days at Lake Yale for The Florida Christian Writer's Conference.


It was a chance to see other authors that I haven't seen for a year!


Jessica worked on our book off and on throughout the day.


My books in the bookstore.





Jessica got a little dramatic.




I did an interview with Anitra from Reach FM.




It was fun seeing friends from the past and making new ones.







I was on the children's panel as an author.








We have to redo several scenes from our adventure book.







Hanging out in the 24/7 cafe with friends.










I handed out chocolate.






















Jessica gets a little carried away after midnight.











Hehe. Aren't they so scary?














Jerry Jenkins, author of the Left Behind series.










No comments: