Thursday, June 10, 2010

Book Updates



The Middle School book has been out since January and is available through amazon.com, christianbook.com and some local Christian bookstores.

If you are giong into 5th, 6th or 7th next year, you might want to read this over the summer.

Right now I am less than three weeks from my deadline for my Tyndale book: One Year Devotions for Girls Based on the Lives of Bible Women. It's been fun and interesting learning more about some of the well-known Bible women and discovering some lesser known ones.

I am also going over the proof pages for Just for Me: My Family. That will be out later this year. It's for girls ages 6-9 (really it reads younger than that--I'd say K-5-second grades).

In other news:

Tyler is in Indiana until June 25th.

Adam leaves for a choir mission team on the 24th.

The girls, Kaleb and I will be going to Chattanooga, St Louis and Elkhart leaving here on the 23rda nd returning about July 10.

No comments: