Sunday, September 18, 2011

This Week

CGG to the Bible let's try to read pgs 37- mid 47 this week. J4M: The Bible pgs 23 up to the Sarah & Katie story on pg 30. If you get behind, don't worry. Just do what you can. The point is to have mother-daughter time and to learn more about the Bible.



I want to send one of these books to every girl doing the fall challenge. Here's how it will work. Once a girl interacts 4 times on this blog-starting today-I will send a copy of the book. I want to make sure the girls are really with us : ) They can leave a comment about something they read this week, send a photo with their book or a craft (kathycassel@knology.net), or anything like that to count. It doesn't have to be deeply profound. Just share and interact with the other girls doing the fall challenge.


CGG to the Bible has a craft this week. It's a tie dye shirt. We did this yesterday and today. Yep, it's messy. I'll be bleaching my counters later. I let all the kids do it, not just Jasmine. They all made two shirts. Some of the little ones dyed men's T-shirts to be sleep shirts. I even made one. I'll be posting pictures soon.


I have a couple of Legends of Faith booklets left. I had more than I thought to start with. If you didn't get one, just go back a couple of posts and leave your comment.

No comments: