Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Write a Review, Get a Book

All the books below are new books looking for a new home. I have no idea why the pictures arranged themselves in this weird way but oh well.

I am looking for people who will write a review of one of my books and post it on
amazon and christianbook under that book. If you are a home school student, maybe you can do it as part of your daily work.

The books below are all types for all ages. PLEASE look them up on amazon or Christian Book to see what they are before you choose.

Once you write a review and post it, please leave a link in the comment box.

You can review more than one of my books to receive more than one of these books. So if you have a parent or sibling with a birthday coming up, here's your chance to get them a present.

Okay, now someone go do this so I don't feel silly posting this and having no one take me up on it. Adults can post reviews and receive a book too.




















UNLOCKED, LEAVING, THE PRIESTS' GRAVEYARD HAVE FOUND A HOME


































6 comments:

Nutmeg said...

Hi Mrs. Cassel!
Sorry it took me a few weeks! If this is still open I did finally post a review on Amazon. Thanks for the opportunity!

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/1584110449/ref=cm_cr_mts_prod_img

Kathy C. said...

Not too late. Let me know which book you want.

Kathy C. said...

If you have a chance, please post it to christianbooks.com too.

Nutmeg said...

Thanks! I will do that. If you still have the book leaving I guess I will take that.
THanks!

Nutmeg said...

Actually Mrs. Cassel I would like the book Unlocked if you haven't sent it yet. Thanks!

Kathy C. said...

I will change which book you want. I actually have extras of Unlocked because they gave it to each of us on the cruise and I already had it.