Monday, April 16, 2012

Recent Reviews

Here are some of the recent reviews.

The Christian Girl's Guide to Being Your Best will show you how to be the best Christian girl you can be Learn about God's special plan for your life, and have fun with the devotionals, quizzes, and crafts along the way

My daughter received this Bible for Easter. She's almost 7 and has really enjoyed reading it and doing the activities that it suggests. It's written well and easy for a younger girl to understand. I think it's great that there are also hands-on craft activites to add to the Bible story. We're very happy with it! (Just for Me: The Bible)

I went through this book with my younger sister a few summers back. She really enjoyed all of the activities. This book gave us an awesome opportunity to connect and talk about scripture. It also just gave us some girl time. This book is full of really great lessons taught in tangible ways. Great book for the pre-teen age. (The Christian Girl's Guide to the Bible)

If you haven't told me which book you want from the book give away, leave a comment or e-mail me directly.

I still have a lot of books to give away so if you've been meaning to write a review, there's still time. Please cut and paste your review to as many online bookstores as you know of such as amazon.com, christianbooks.com, barnes and noble etc.

No comments: