Friday, April 03, 2015

Pinata From Start to Finish

These pictures were taken over two weeks' time.
Cutting the newspaper strips

Blowing up the balloon

Starting the pinata




Sisters being sisters!









Rick put a rod through to hang it from. I duct taped over it to keep people from peeking. I had planned to put two DVDs in it with the candy, but they didn't fit through the opening! I had originally made sure it was big enough, but it got filled in.
Rick was brave enough to hold it while the kids swung at it!






Jessica volunteered to kneel since she's 5'6.5" or 5'7" 

The candy started spilling out of a hole. Jessica ended it by hitting it without the blindfold, but I forgot to get a final picture.

The pinata is part of Just for Me! My Family. There are a lot of other activities in the book that are great for the whole family!

Available at amazon HERE and some Christian bookstores. 

No comments: