20 oz Oreos
8 oz cream of cheese
white almond bark (Or something similar)
1. Crush the oreos.
2. Beat the cream cheese until smooth
3. Add the oreos to the cream cheese and mix.
4. Roll into 1" balls
5. Refrigerate until chilled.
6. Melt the almond bark. We did this is a frying pan so it would be easier to roll the Oreo balls in the almond bark.
7. Refrigerate until chilled. You can blend them smoother than ours, and roll them in more almond bark to have a nice white coating, but these are kid made, and this is how they look kid made :)
This is how the perfect ones look.
And there you have it. Snowman poo.
What fun or interesting foods or snacks do you make that we could try? Leave me a comment or recipe below.