- Made taco soup for cafeteria workers and Rick's office (see last post)
- Made trail mix for the bus driver and some of the cafeteria workers
- Dipped long pretzel rods, mini pretzels and marshmallows in almond bark (white chocolate, milk chocolate), blue and peanut butter flavored chips for neighbors, band director and others
- Filled splatter jars with trail mix for band director and some special area teachers
- Made pillows from towels for Sunday school teachers
- Made wooden Scripture and name blocks for neighbor children and Sunday school teachers
- Made microwave peanut butter fudge
- Made treat plates for older siblings
You can read how to make these here
You can read how we made the pillows here
To make the mini cupcakes, we just used the small cupcake papers in a mini muffin pan and baked them for only 12-15 minutes.
We have just a few days left.