Saturday, February 13, 2016

Zoo Photos

It's fun to learn new things. Or improve on skills you already have. Last May I learned to scuba dive. That was a brand new skill for me. Last fall I learned a little bit of sign language. This month I'm in a photography class. It's been a long time since I shot pictures using the manual setting. Every Friday we go somewhere different to take pictures. Yesterday we went to the zoo. My daughter is in the class, too, so we both were there plus her six week old baby, River.

Here are a few of my photos.
















I forgot to do the Friday devotion this week, so that will be Monday.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like the bird pictures the best. And the pig too.

Jada

Christina said...

the first and the giraffe are my favs

sarah stauffer said...

Definitely the pig and the giraffe!

Jasmine Rose said...

Giraffe, birds, pig